Welcome to the City of Holland Online Application Portal!
Holland, Michigan is a vibrant community in a beautiful lakefront setting. It is a world-class city with a small-town feel, making it one of the best places to live, work and vacation. Holland is located in West Michigan, less than 30 miles from Grand Rapids, and 184 miles from Chicago.
The City of Holland’s Mission Statement is simply “Maximize Livability”. This mission is felt throughout the City with the charming and lively downtown district, active neighborhoods, community events, celebration of diversity, safe bike infrastructure and walkability, and the well-maintained parks and open spaces. In order to live up to our mission, the City is staffed by dedicated employees who are committed to giving their best to the organization by providing a high level of customer service to the community they serve.
The Belief Statement is as follows:
As employees of the City of Holland, we will…
• Maintain respect for each other and the public.
• Foster a progressive environment where employees are strongly encouraged to reach their full potential.
• Perform each responsibility with pride and integrity.
• Continually improve channels of communications both internally and externally.
• Encourage participation by all in the development and improvement of services.
• Strive for excellence and satisfaction in public services.
• Recognize our strengths and weaknesses and how we can learn from them.
• Build upon our diversity and experiences as we prepare for the future.
To learn more about what makes Holland so special, please view this short video https://youtu.be/SKn19F9ZwYs
We are excited you are interested in joining our team!
The City of Holland is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please click below if you would like to be alerted when new positions become available.
Your privacy is very important to us. We will never give your information to anyone. Period.